You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spray anesthetic Beracaine
Used for surface anesthesia in the following cases.
Dental area: dental impressions, X-ray, demineralization
Field of otorhinolaryngology: simple surgical therapy of the maxillary sinus, nasal cavity, pharynx and mantle, cataract surgery
- Any type of injection
- Applying permanent makeup
- Drawing an artistic tattoo
Dosage (for adults):
- In dentistry: 10 ~ 50 mg (1 to 5 times) per mucosa. The local anesthetic effect occurs in 1 - 2 minutes
- Otolaryngology area: 30 mg (3 times) on the upper jaw in the antrum. The analgesic effect occurs in 2-3 minutes
- Introduction of a catheter, respirator or device into the digestive organ: up to 200 mg (spray 20 times) for surgical operation of the pharynx, larynx or respiratory system
The maximum amount of spray for adults is 200 mg (spray 20 times).
The amount to use is adjusted according to age, site of anesthesia, site of surgery, tissue, symptoms, physical constitution, body condition.
The product quickly penetrates the skin and provides a long-lasting analgesic effect (up to 2 hours).
Before the first use, a spray cap is put on the bottle and pressed several times. It should be sprayed from a short distance to the area of ??the skin where anesthesia is required. To reduce the risk of developing systemic adverse effects, the minimum effective dose of lidocaine should be used. Avoid getting the spray into the respiratory tract and eyes. When spraying the product, it is recommended to keep the bottle upright, with the spray upwards.
The active substance of the spray with 10% lidocaine, or rather lidocaine hydrochloride, has been known for a long time and is widely used.
The substance has two main effects:
- Pain relievers
Composition: per 100 ml. lidocaine 10g.
Volume: 50 ml.
For bulk orders, we kindly ask you to get in touch with us.